Friday, November 21, 2008

The NEW MacBook

So after the drama of my last posting there have been some interesting developments, or I guess one interesting development. I bought a new macbook today. Not the macbook pro or anything crazy like that, just the brand spankin new macbook. So a while ago my dad was asking me about whether or not he should by my mom a mac and I suggested he buy me a a new one and although I did not get off totally free I am currently blogging on my new macbook. One sale of my old macbook, an early christmas present, an early birthday present and me not eating for the rest of the semester, equals one beautiful shiny new macbook.
So anyways you should check out how cool this thing is, click on the title of this entry.
Don't be too jealous now. Especially since I am now completely broke!!!!

2 comments:

Camelia said...

Listen...K? I still can't figure out how to do all this cool crap. Are you sure you can't be in Utah when I'm there? And -P.S. you know you wanna see my face when I receive last year's Christmas present, this years birthday present, this year's "just cuz" present, and this years Christmas present - that's way too many presents for you to not see my expression(s). Maybe I'll have Brian video tape it, and you could upload it on your blog!!!

Scott and Tara said...

Scott just bought a new macbook on Friday! He is so excited to get it! His stopped working but he blames it on his own stupidity. He would just shove his laptop into his school bag and has done that for like 3+ years… so the internet connection stopped working and a bunch of other things. Good thing for a working wife that got a nice bonus, he was able to get a new one!